So what are you?
Been having a think about what mckinley resource is and isn’t:-
What we are:-
Specialised – focus on IT Services, Outsourcing and technology
- Commercial – It’s all about the value we can add to your business
- Relevant – We take a full service approach, finding candidates through headhunt, advertising and referral tailoring our approach to your requirements.
- Recruitment consultants – in it’s broadest term keen to look at RPO, designing processes and working with you on candidate attraction and assessment.
- Creative – i-trait will reduce your overall recruitment spend, how many recruiters aim to do that?
What we aren’t:-
Static and outdated – We are always looking for new ways of adding value, see what we have done with i-trait.
- Just about the money – changing how the industry works is important, professional standards are key
- Too big – our boutique approach allows us to ramp and down dependent on the assignment requirements, with lower overheads we can offer your business increased value for money
So what are you? Either you or your business?